Ufone Balance Check: How to Check Ufone Balance
If you are keen enough to search different methods to know about the balance in your Ufone sim, then it means you have landed exactly on the right page. In this article, you will learn three methods about how to Check Ufone Balance. So, read on!
Before we come to know the methods, let me tell you something about sounding Ufone. Ufone, the Pakistani telecom brand is one of the superior mobile networks operating in Pakistan with a user base of more than 23 million.
Ufone started its operations at beginning of the new millennium i.e. 2001. The company rapidly became the leading network in Pakistan because of its low internet and call rates and larger coverage.
Two years ago, Ufone introduced 4G services in many parts of Pakistan to its customers. This service has promoted its place in the telecom industry of Pakistan.
How to Check Ufone Balance
After having an introduction of Telecom Company, now, it’s time to see how to check the Ufone balance. There are four procedures to check the Ufone balance.
- USSD String
- Ufone App
- For Postpaid Services
- Customer Care Service
Ufone Balance Check Codes, and Charges
Ufone Balance Inquiry Code is *124# and you are charged Rs. 0.12+tax/inquiry.
Ufone Super Card Balance Inquiry Code is *706# and you are charged Rs. 0.12+tax/inquiry.
Method No. 1 of Checking Balance
You will have to follow the instruction given below to know about the complete inquiry procedure for checking your balance.
- First of all open the mobile phone dialler
- Dial *124# and you will find out the remaining balance.
- If you are using the super card, then dial *706# to find out the usage details
- It is to be noted that if you are out of balance, you can get an advance balance of 20 rupees balance into your account by dialing dial *456#.
- Prepaid customers of Ufone are charged Rs. 4.40 (incl. tax) for advance service.
This amount is deducted automatically whenever the Ufone customer recharges his/her balance.
Method No. 2 of Checking Balance
Just like other cellular network companies, Ufone has also a mobile great application for smartphone users. This app. Allows the customers to check the remaining balance, top-up mobile credit, and subscribe to different offers with convenience.
Customers can download the “My Ufone” app from their respective app stores whether they are using a smartphone with an iOS or Android system.
Just follow the process given below to check your balance through the mobile app.
- Open the Google Play Store or App Store
- Download the “My Ufone” app from the store
- Now “install” the app. on your device.
- After installing, launch the app.
- Create an account by pressing on the register.
You will see the remaining balance on the app’s home screen when the account is created.
Method No. 3 of Checking Balance
In case, you are a postpaid customer of Ufone, then you will be able to check your (balance and usage details) bill amount by dialing *129# on your mobile device.
In this way, a menu will appear on the mobile screen with the total amount and usage detail.
Method No. 4 of Checking Balance
You can also check the remaining balance by talking to the representative of Ufone customer care service.
- For this purpose just dial 333 and follow the instructions.
- In case you are calling from another network number, then dial 051-111-333-100
All about How to Check Ufone Balance
The last but not least, if you think this piece of digital information helped you great, then let us know in the comments, please.
You can also share this piece of article in your social circles for guiding your caring and loving ones.