If you have bought a phone which is blocked, then this step-by-step guide on how to unblock PTA blocked phone will surely help you a lot.
Figure out How to Unblock Your Phone that has been blocked by the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA).
Because of the laws and guidelines set by the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA), your telephone can at times get impeded.
But relax, it’s anything but the apocalypse.
To unblock a telephone blocked by PTA, you should simply go through this article and follow the headings.
Reasons: Why Did PTA Block Your Phone?
After some season of utilization, if your cell phone isn’t enlisted with the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA), your telephone will doubtlessly get blocked.
Enrolling your telephone is fundamental as it assists the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) with monitoring the gadgets which have been imported lawfully and those that have been snuck into Pakistan.
Much of the time, such telephones that have been conveyed by the proprietor while going from abroad are unregistered with the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) and important duty should be paid to keep utilizing them.
Unblock Your PTA Blocked Phone:
Here’s the way you can undoubtedly open a telephone that has been obstructed by the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA):
- Open the official site of PTA by following this link.
- You will see a menu at the bottom on the right side.
- Pick the absolute last alternative “Online Mobile Registration” to continue.
- When you click this option, another tab will naturally divert you where you should make another record and sign up as another user.
- You will require to give your personal data (information) like:
- (a) Your name, (b) Your telephone number, (c) Email address, (d) Postal Address, (e) Your city, (f) Your CNIC Number, (g) Passport number, (h) and a password.
Whenever you have filled in every one of the forms, your sign-up process will be finished.
Next Process to Unblock a PTA Blocked Phone:
- You will get an email carrying an activation link.
- Through this link, you will get access to your account.
- Sign in to your recently made account and register your telephone.
- Remember that you can just enroll one cell phone (free of cost) liberated from charges in a year.
- Whatever other telephones that you may wish to enlist, you should pay a charge for.
- You will have to add your IMEI number.
- You can find your IMEI number on the telephone box.
- Now submit this form
- You will get an SMS (instant message) on your mobile phone.
This message will provide you the details of your COC ID and PSID number.
On the off chance that there is any duty or tax that you need to pay for your gadget, it will likewise be mentioned in the message (SMS).
If you are searching the methods about how to unblock PTA blocked phone-free, then it is only possible if tax is already paid.
To finish the registration of your PTA blocked mobile phone, you should pay the tax in any significant bank of Pakistan like HBL, MCB, UBL, NBP, or ABL, etc.
Upon paying the tax, you will get an instant SMS (message) showing that your mobile phone is presently PTA approved.
How Much Tax Do You Need to Pay on Mobile phone?
The tax amount relies on the cost of the gadget you are utilizing.
Regardless of whether you have brought a used mobile phone from abroad, the taxes against it will be as per its present market rate.