ISLAMABAD: PM Imran Khan has said that PML-N is not a political party, it is operating like a mafia.
A meeting of government spokespersons was held under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Imran Khan.
On this occasion, Prime Minister Imran Khan said that PML-N is not a political party, it is operating like a mafia.
He said that the opposition parties are creating a political atmosphere for themselves by spreading rumors of a deal.
The spokespersons were briefed on the current political and economic situation in the meeting.
In the meeting, Prime Minister Imran Khan said that the opposition parties were creating a political atmosphere for themselves by spreading the news of the deal.
- Dealing with criminals is tantamount to betraying the nation.
- PML-N is not a political party, it is operating like a mafia.
- They have used people like Rana Shamim in every field.
PM Imran Khan advised the spokespersons:
- Play on the front foot against anti-corruption rhetoric.
- We will not back down an inch on the statement against accountability and corruption.
- Highlight the good deeds of the government along with the statement against corruption.
Instructing the spokespersons to highlight the positive economic indicators, the Prime Minister said that international organizations were constantly giving positive signals about Pakistan’s economy.
- Pakistan’s economy is moving in the right direction.
- Businesses are making record profits.
- The effects of economic growth will soon be felt by the people.
Regarding the resignation of Special Accountability and Interior Adviser Shehzad Akbar, Imran Khan said that Shehzad Akbar did his best in difficult circumstances, his work against the mafia is commendable, now he wanted to go.