Islamabad: Performance of Ministries: Federal Minister for Communications Murad Saeed topped
Murad Saeed topped the list of 10 federal ministers who received certificates of appreciation for good and excellent performance from Prime Minister Imran Khan.
A ceremony was held at the Prime Minister’s Office in Islamabad to distribute certificates of appreciation among the federal ministers.
At the ceremony, Prime Minister Imran Khan presented certificates of appreciation to 10 ministers for their outstanding performance.
Journalist Nazia Mustafa tells an interesting story in this concern in her recent Vlogs.
10 high performing ministers to receive certificates of appreciation: PM
Cabinet ministers and ministry officials attended the event.
Performance of Ministries:
- Murad Saeed’s Ministry of Communications topped the list.
- Asad Omar’s Ministry of Planning came in second.
- Sania Nishtar’s Ministry of Social Protection and Poverty Alleviation ranked third.
- Shafqat Mahmood’s Ministry of Education was ranked fourth.
- Mazari’s Ministry of Human Rights ranked fifth.
- The Ministry of Industry and Production ranked sixth.
- The Ministry of National Security ranked seventh.
- Commerce Minister Abdul Razzaq Dawood was ranked eighth.
- Sheikh Rashid’s Interior Ministry was ranked ninth.
- Fakhr Imam’s Ministry of Interior for National Food Security ranked tenth and last.
Additional allowances will also be given to employees and officials of the best-performing ministries.
Asad Umar, Shah Mehmood, Fawad Chaudhry, Dr. Sania Nishtar, Sheikh Rashid, Forough Naseem, Murad Saeed, Khusro Bakhtiar, Abdul Razzaq Dawood, Umar Ayub, Malik Amin Aslam, Hamad Azhar, Shaukat are among the candidates for Certificate of Appreciation Tareen, Azam Swati, and Shibli Faraz.
Special Assistant to Prime Minister Imran Khan Shehzad Arbab prepared a report in this regard and submitted it to the Prime Minister’s Office.