Dubai: PakvsNZ in T20 Trophy: Pakistani Shaheen ready to attack the unfaithful Kiwis in T20 World Cup.
After shattering Indian pride, Pakistani Shaheens are now ready to attack the unfaithful Kiwis, so it is time to settle the score.
During the T20 World Cup on Sunday, Pakistan made history with a shocking 10-wicket defeat to India in the PakvsIndia match.
Undoubtedly, the Pak-India Cricket matches are always of great interest to the people of the Sub-continent.
The Kiwis will now be the target of the team that defeated the traditional rival in the mega event for the first time on Tuesday.
NewZealand returned from Pakistan last month on unfounded security concerns. After Kiwis, England also apologized for the tour.
The Green Shirts are furious with New Zealand over their desolation and disruption of World Cup preparations.
Now they have a good chance to settle the score.
PakvsNZ in T20 Trophy and Pitch:
Not many runs were scored on the Sharjah pitch during the IPL, although big scores have traditionally been scored on small grounds.
However, in the World Cup, Sri Lanka had achieved the target of 172 against Bangladesh 7 balls earlier.
There were 11 sixes in the match, which shows that the ICC curators have brought the pitch back to the old color.
Pak-India Cricket Match Analysis:
For the first time in history, the Green Shirts have beaten their traditional rivals in the World Cup.
With this, the enthusiasm of the players has started touching the heights of the sky.
They are determined to make it to the semi-finals with another victory.
Pakistan team’s morale and strength:
Pakistani bowling attack is also anxious to overcome the Kiwis.
- Shaheen Shah Afridi’s strong early spell in the last match broke the back of the Indian batting, and now once again the team expects the same bowling from him.
- Hassan Ali proved to be a bit expensive, but pacer Harris Rauf, including him, bowled better.
- Spinners Emad Wasim, Shadab Khan, and Mohammad Hafeez also played their roles well.
- Babar Azam and Mohammad Rizwan, who made a record-breaking opening partnership in batting, can play an important role for the team as usual.
- However, the rest of the batting line will have to show responsibility when needed.
Babar’s Plan for PakvsNZ in T20 Trophy:
After winning the match against India, Captain Pakistan Squad Babar Azam praised the players and advised them to stay away from facilitation.
Babar Azam said:
- We win as a team, not as a result of one’s performance.
- Now our only goal is to win the World Cup.
- We will never relax.
- Now everyone has to perform 100 percent.
New Zealand Team Morale and Strength:
On the other hand, the New Zealand team is worried about the current form.
In the warm-up matches, New Zealand lost to both Australia and England.
- Captain Ken Williamson’s form is also a concern for team management.
- He did not even bat in the match against the Kangaroos.
- New Zealand has the best bowling attack but their batsmen have to show responsibility.
- Martin Guptill can be a key pillar for the team in the batting line-up.
The Kiwis generally perform well in ICC events, but they cannot be ignored this time again.