Dubai: PakistanvsNamibia: A decisive match today in T20 World Cup.
The unbeaten Pakistan team in the T20 Cricket World Cup has so far beaten the three major teams in Group Two.
After defeating traditional rival India, the confidence of the Pakistan National Team had reached new heights.
After that, Pakistan also defeated New Zealand and Afghanistan.
Now the Green Shirts are ready to reach the semi-finals by beating an easy prey like Namibia at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi on Tuesday.
PakistanvsNamibia: Strength of Pakistan:
The Green Shirts have Captain Babar Azam and Mohammad Rizwan in the top order.
- Both the batsmen have been performing consistently for a long time.
- Mohammad Rizwan, who did not play a big inning against Afghanistan, will be eager for a full back this time.
- Fakhrazman has the ability to bat aggressively but has not yet shown the essence of his ability openly. It will also be a good opportunity for him to deliver sixes.
- There is an option to try Haider Ali instead of Muhammad Hafeez who is still struggling.
- Veteran Shoaib Malik will be a symbol of stability in the middle order.
- Asif Ali has proved himself a match-winner in the last two matches in short innings.
- Shadab Khan and Emad Wasim can do the magic of spin and also demonstrate aggressive batting.
- Pacers Shaheen Shah Afridi and Haris Rauf are in great form.
- Hassan Ali will also get a chance to come to a standstill against a weaker opponent.
- Wasim Jr. could be tested if it is decided to rest Hassan Ali, but the decision will be made before the match.
PakvsNmb: Strength of Namibia
Namibia, on the other hand, beat the Netherlands and Ireland after losing to Sri Lanka in the qualifying round.
Given Pakistan’s bowling power, high expectations cannot be attached to Namibia’s weak top order.
- In the middle order, Gerhard Erasmus, Zane Green, and JJ Smith have the ability to bat aggressively.
- All-round David Visa can be a trump card with bat and ball.
- Robin Trumpman is capable of creating problems with pace bowling.
- John Freelink and JJ Summit will also be ready to join the Namibian side.
- John Nicole will try to take advantage of the conditions from the league spin.
Remember, Namibia won the Super 12 stage against Scotland, but Afghanistan outclassed Namibia on Sunday.