Lahore: New revelations in police challan open the new layers of Mufti Aziz molesting video case.
Police have submitted challan in Mufti Aziz-ur-Rehman sexual assault case in the court.
The challan of the case of accused Aziz-ur-Rehman arrested on the charge of sexual assault has come to light.
Police Challan in Mufti Aziz Molesting Video Case:
The challan submitted to the court by the police has revealed shocking revelations.
- The police challan said that the accused Mufti Aziz had sodomized his student over his influence in the federation of madrassas.
- According to these revelations, accused Aziz-ur-Rehman continued to assault his student every week for three years.
- In the police challan, three sons including Aziz-ur-Rehman have been named as accused.
- Nine people will appear in court as witnesses in the misdemeanor trial.
- Accused Aziz-ur-Rehman persuaded the affected student to do bad deeds due to his influence in the federation of madrassas.
- The accused committed the crime with the affected student several times.
- The victim student also recorded videos and several audios of the accused.
- According to the police challan, the sofas and curtains in the accused’s room resembled the video.
- The accused was discharged from Jamia Manzoor Islamia on the basis of audio and video.
- Accused Aziz-ur-Rehman’s sons threatened the affected student with dire consequences.
- The investigation has proved that the accused Aziz-ur-Rehman was guilty and committed the shameful crime.
- The other accused in the case were found guilty of threatening to kill the plaintiff.
- In the challan, the police requested the court to call witnesses against the accused and start the trial.
The accused initially denied the allegations after a case of shameful crime with a madrassa student came to light.
The accused said that he was given a drug and the video was made secretly.
According to the accused, the purpose of making the video was to blackmail him.
Later, accused Mufti Aziz-ur-Rehman had said that he was ashamed of molesting the student.