ISLAMABAD: Introducing the Nokia G11 Price and Specifications: Nokia G11 Price. Introducing Nokia’s cheapest phone, you will be surprised to know the price.
Nokia unveiled the flagship phone, the Nokia G11, which is expected to go on sale in March. The Nokia G11 model is being touted as a cheap phone with more features by the company.
Nokia says, “If you want to enjoy more of what you love for longer, on a bigger, brighter screen? Then, discover Nokia G11, the smartphone that delivers a huge 3-day battery life. So you can keep going and going and going without needing to slow down.”
Want to enjoy more of what you love for longer, on a bigger, brighter screen? Discover Nokia G11, the smartphone that delivers a huge 3-day battery life. So you can keep going and going and going without needing to slow down. #LoveItTrustItKeepIt pic.twitter.com/DUfeFG3I9e
— Nokia Mobile (@NokiaMobile) February 14, 2022
Nokia G11 Price and Specifications:
- Made of a plastic frame, the phone has an IPS LCD which provides a display of 720 x 1600 pixels with a refresh rate of 90 Hz.
- Nokia G11 running on the Android 11 operating system is powered by an Octa-Core processor with Unisoc T606 chipset.
- This phone has a separate slot for a microSD card with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage.
- The Nokia G11 has a three-camera setup, with an 8-megapixel main camera, a 2-megapixel macro, and a 2-megapixel depth camera.
- There is an 8-megapixel wide lens camera on the front for selfies.
- A 5,050 mAh battery with fingerprint sensor is provided which supports fast charging with Type C cable and 18-watt charger.
- According to the company, the Nokia G11 is offered for sale in charcoal and ice color.
- Nokia has set a starting price of 159 euros (about 32,000 PKR) for the phone, but the company has not given a final date for its sale.
It should be noted that Nokia has been a major manufacturer of mobile phones, which has been in the industry for two decades without any participation.
Noki’s reign came to an end with the advent of smartphones, when “Samsung” and other companies asserted themselves in the industry by making revolutionary initiatives.
It may be recalled that Nokia had earlier introduced the best smartphone that can last up to 72 hours on a single charge.