How to Unlock Jazz 4G Device 2021
By: Ayesha Mustafa - A Step-by-Step Guide to Unlock Your Jazz 4G Device
If you are a user of Jazz 4G device & don’t know how to to unlock this device, please read this article carefully till the end. Also act upon the following steps to Unlock Jazz 4G Device.
Steps To Unlock Jazz 4G Device
Follow the steps given below carefully with patience. First phase involves the steps of downloading and installing the software.
- Switch on your Jazz 4G device.
- Connect this device to a data cable.
- Get ready to install essential drivers for unlocking the 4G device.
- Before start installing, turn off your antivirus software to avoid disruption.
- Now, double click the icon of device on your laptop or PC.
- Remember, sometime drivers installing process requires downloading certain soft-wares.
- Therefore, download first Flash File and drivers as it is a necessary pre-requisite step.
- Now, extract the three files present in the drivers.
- Run these three files as administrators.
- Your device will start copying the data.
During this step, don’t unplug your device and keep it on.
Entering Necessary Information
In this phase you will have to enter some information. so keep on carefully.
- Software will now ask you to enter a password.
- Type 6 times in asterisk for example, ******
- You will be asked to put the Number.
- Enter the IMEI number (Written on the back of Jazz 4G device).
- Put your Port number also.
- You may find device number in Port tab by searching in the bar for “Computer Device Manager”.
- After entering the information, continue it by pressing any tab.
- Now take out the battery from device after unplugging it.
- Again insert the battery into the device.
- Press the power button and WPS button simultaneously few seconds.
- Plug the device into the computer when a blue light glows on Jazz 4G.
File Writing Phase
- Now the device will start file writing process automatically.
- After the completion of files writing process, your Jazz 4G device will be unlocked.
- Your device is now ready to run any SIM cards of any network.
Change the Name of Jazz 4G Device
First of all, download and install “Jazz Wi-Fi App” on your device.
- Open “Jazz Wi-Fi App” & connect your 4G device with your phone.
- Click the menu bar on the top left corner.
- Open the tab of “Settings”.
- Now click on the tab of “Wi-Fi Settings”.
- Change the name of your device
- In the SSID option, set a name of your own choice.
Wi-Fi Password Setting on Jazz 4G Device
First time you should continue after changing the name and then to set a password. After that, you can change the password by following the steps given below.
- Open “Jazz Wi-Fi App” on your phone.
- Click the menu bar on the upper left corner.
- Open the “Settings” & go to the “Wi-Fi Settings”.
- Click on the tab of “Wi-Fi Key”.
- Now enter a password that you can remember.
- Click on the “Apply” to save the settings.
Remember: These instructions may vary for various models and designs of Jazz 4G devices.
However, you will have to follow the same process in all the cases of installing the drivers corresponding to that model.
Some Words about Jazz:
It was founded three decades ago in 1994. Initially it was a joint venture between Saif Group, Mobilink and Motorola Inc.
Now it is known as Jazz which is the largest internet services provider and mobile network of Pakistan.
Jazz provides a variety of telecom services including 4G. Jazz has also successfully tested 5G recently.
Also Read: How to Check Jazz Balance 2021