How to cook mutton Korma? Here is Mutton Korma recipe for your tase.
Our list of foods is considered incomplete without mutton curry. Let us tell you the recipe for making mutton qorma.
Mutton qorma will be prepared in 2 stages, in which the meat will be netted in the first stage.
In the second phase, mutton qorma will be prepared.
Ingredients of Mutton Korma Recipe:
Following are the ingredients for Mutton Korma Recipe.
- One kilo of meat
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons red pepper
- A teaspoon of turmeric
- 2 tablespoons coriander powder
- A teaspoon of white cumin
- 6 to 7 cloves
- Cinnamon 2 stems
- 8 to 10 pieces of pepper
- 4 to 5 small cardamoms
- Bay leaves 2 to 3 leaves
- One pound of yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Javitri crushed 1/2 teaspoon
- A cup of oil
- 1/2 teaspoon
- One pound of onion
- Water as needed
2 Steps Easy Cooking Tips:
The first step
- First add salt, red pepper, turmeric, coriander powder, white cumin, cloves, cinnamon, black pepper, cardamom, and bay leaf to the yogurt and mix well.
- Add meat to this mixture and season the meat well.
- Now leave the spiced meat to be my net for 1/2 hour.
The second step
- First, add oil to a pan and heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then add onion and make it golden brown.
- When the onion turns brown, remove it from the oil and grind it finely.
- Now add garlic in hot oil and fry.
- When the garlic is brown, add the seasoned meat and mix well.
- Now add 2 glasses of water and cook on low heat and when the meat is melted, turn up the heat.
- When the water in the meat dries, fry the meat well until the oil starts to appear.
- Then add fried onions and cook with 2 to 3 glasses of water.
- Now add crushed nutmeg and let it cook on low heat for 5 minutes. When the broth is ready, turn off the stove and add the curry.
Take the delicious mutton Korma curry ready.