Regular use of devices makes their screens dusty and needs cleanliness. This article will tell you How to Clean the TV Screen properly.
Initially, television and monitor screens were made of glass, so no special method was required to clean them.
As technology advances, delicate temperament LCDs have replaced glass to better display different colors and beautiful scenes on screens.
Existing screens are made of flexible plastic and other delicate components, so cleaning and keeping these screens shiny is also a difficult task.
How to Clean LED TV Screen or Clean LCD TV Screen:
If you try to clean these screens with an ordinary cloth or harsh chemicals, they will deteriorate.
Therefore, modern and delicate temperament screens should be cleaned with a soft cloth or tissue.
In this article, we are giving you some useful tips from experts.
Useful Tips on How to Clean a Touch Screen:
With these useful tips, you can clean the screens of your television, laptop, tablet, and other modern touch devices.
That way, the devices will not be damaged.
- First, turn off the TV, this way the screen will be black, fingerprints, dirt, and dust will be clearly visible on the black screen.
- Now shake the dust off the TV and its frame thoroughly with a dry cloth.
- Take an equal quantity of white vinegar and water and prepare its solution. Now take a piece of clean cloth and squeeze it well after soaking in it.
- Now apply this cloth well on the screen, making sure that you never spray the solution directly on the screen.
- Then apply a cloth from the top of the screen to the bottom.
- Now you clean the screen thoroughly with a soft dry cloth.
8 Steps to Clean a Remote Control:
To clean the remote control, do the following steps:
- First, you must remove the battery or cell from it.
- Take red vinegar and soak a piece of soft cloth in it.
- Apply this cloth piece well on the remote and on the buttons.
- Soak a cotton ball in vinegar to remove dirt from the remote control buttons.
- If the dirt has gone inside the remote control buttons, clean it with a toothbrush.
- Now you clean the remote control with a soft, dry cloth.
- Then put the battery in the remote control and use it.
- Note It is better to put the remote control in a box than to keep it open after using it.
This is all about the best methods to clean a flat-screen TV, clean a smart TV screen, and cleaning of remote control.
Have you some other ideas on how to clean a flat TV screen? Please submit your ideas in the comment box.
Stay tuned for additional tips on technology.