Are you searching for different ways to know about Zong balance in your mobile phone? If your answer is yes, it means you are on the right page. In this article, you will come to know about how to check Zong balance in details. So read this article till end.
Zong has a great role in digital transformation, minimizing the connectivity flaws and reducing technological gaps in the country. This aspect of Zong makes it one of the country’s leading digital and cellular services provider in Pakistan.
Besides presenting exciting packages bundles and marvelous network quality, Zong is on way to provide great convenience to its customers.
How to Check Zong Balance 2021
Zong customers can check their balance easily in three ways:
- Through USSD string.
- Through customer care helpline
- Zong mobile app.
All these methods are straightforward and very easy. Therefore, without further adon, let us come to the point directly.
1: By USSD String
It is very easy way to check the balance. For this, jut do the following.
- Open your mobile phone dialer pad.
- Dial *222# on mobile.
- Wait for few seconds to watch credit on mobile.
2: Customer Care Helpline
You may ring Zong customer care helpline for inquiring about the remaining balance in you mobile phone. For this purpose, just dial 310 and you will avail all services of helpline.
The Zong customers, having prepaid sim, can check their balance details by dialing *310#. It is a great self-service where
- Zong customers can easily check the usage details.
- Users can also activate or deactivate any package.
- Users can know the latest information about Zong top packages.
3: My Zong App
If you have a smart phone and great fan of Zong services then it is better for you to use app “My Zong app”. For this purpose, download “My Zong app” from your respective app stores and act upon the following instructions.
- Install the app “My Zong” on your smartphone.
- Open the app on your smartphone.
- Enter your Zong number and sign up.
- You shall receive an OTP (one time password) via SMS.
- Enter this OTP in the given place of app
- And let registration procss completed.
- Once you will sign in the app, you shall see the balance on the home screen of Zong app.
These are three ways how the great Zong customers can easily inquire about their mobile balance.
Balance Check Codes and Charges
For dialing (*222#), you are charges Rs.0.20+Tax/Inquiry.
For dialing (*310#), Zong customers are charges Rs.0.20+Tax/Inquiry.
In the last but not least, if you have more inquiries and questions regarding to this topic, you may ask you questions in the comments bar below.
Read Also: How to Check Ufone Balance 2021