If you are using a Zong SIM on your mobile phone and you might have forgotten this Zong number for any reason, worry not. It is not a hard or complex task to find out about your own mobile phone because there are some very simple methods to do so. In this piece, you will come to know an elaborate guide on how to check Zong number.
Methods to Check Your Zong Number
Here are 7 easy ways or methods to track down your Zong number:
First Method: Via Call
Simply follow the below steps to track down your Zong number
- Open the dialer pad on your phone.
- Dial *8# while using your Zong SIM.
- A message will be sent from your phone.
- After a few seconds, you will see your mobile phone number on the phone screen.
- Save it somewhere or note it down.
- You will not be charged for this method.
- You may also dial *2# alternatively for this purpose.
Second Method: Via USSD Code
Follow the steps given below to know how to Check Your Zong Number
- Open your phone dialing pad.
- Now, dial *100# using your Zong SIM.
- A USSD code will be sent from your phone.
- After a while, your phone number will appear on your screen
Third Method: Via SMS
Follow the below steps to find out your Zong number
- Open the Messages box on your phone.
- Simply type ‘MNP’
- Send this message to 667.
- You will receive an answer carrying all the details of your SIM.
This detail will include your name, your CNIC number, and IMSI.
Forth Method: Via the Official Website of Zong
Follow the below steps to find out your Zong number in the fourth method.
- Open up the official website of Zong.
- Go to the “Live Chat”, in the right corner at the bottom
- Start a live chat with a Zong customer care representative.
- Provide him with your CNIC number and IMSI number (on the back of the SIM card).
- Now the representative shall tell you about your Zong number.
Fifth Method: Via Zong Helpline
Just follow the steps given below to find out Check Your Zong Number.
- Open your dialing Pad on your mobile phone
- Just dial 310 using your Zong SIM.
- Follow the instructions to talk to the representative.
- Zong representative will ask some questions (CNIC etc.)
- Now, you can ask for any information about Sim and the services of Zong.
Sixth Method: Via Same Phone
Follow the steps given below to check your Zong number
- Open your smartphone.
- Go to “Settings” on your mobile phone.
- Then open the “systems” category.
- Now click on the option of “About Phone”.
- Open the category of “Status”
- Then select the option of “SIM status”
- Finally, open the option of “My Phone number”.
- Your Zong number will be displayed on your phone screen.
Important Note: The setting may vary depending upon the model and type of your phone.
Seventh Method: Via Other Phone
It is the easiest one; just follow the steps given below to know your Zong number.
- Open the dialing pad from your phone.
- Make a call on another mobile of a family or friend close to you.
- Your phone number will appear on the screen of another phone number.
Format of Your Phone Number
The phone number usually appears in the following format.
- 1: International Call Prefix = Plus sign or double zero
- 2: Country Code = For Pakistan 92
- 3: Company Code = For Zong 310 to 319
- 4: Mobile Phone Number = 7 digit (XXXXXXX)
Some Words about Zong
Zong is one of the leading and largest Telecom companies operating in Pakistan since 2008. This largest mobile network is liked and preferred due to unprecedented cellular services.
Zong has been providing outstanding coverage across the country. Zong is considered the best mobile network by the majority of Pakistani users.