If you are in search of the methods how to Check Telenor Balance 2021 in your Telenor sim, then it reflects you have opened the right page.
In this piece, you will learn three different methods in this concern. So, read on this article till the end.
Remember that Telenor balance can be inquired in many different ways. You may prefer to use the Telenor mobile app, while many want the quickest method possible.
In fact, this is a brief guide for the Telenor subscribers to know how to do balance inquiry. This brief guide will train you about the ways and methods that you can utilize to check your remaining balance.
How to Check Telenor Balance
Before I come to the exact point, let me tell you some thing about Telenor Pakistan.
Telenor Pakistan is a leading telecom company that provides cellular and digital services in Pakistan.
Telenor has, no doubt, revolutionized the cellular and digital services for everyone in the country.
Telenor is not only a customer-centric cellular network but also its initiatives about social empowerments are prominent.
Telenor has been committed to Pakistan since the start of its operations in 2005. This leading cellular company is a family of 45 millions Pakistanis customers.
Telenor Balance Check Codes and Charges
Following are the Telenor Balance Check Codes and their Charges.
- If you use code *444# to check balance, you will be charged Rs. 0.24 (including tax) per inquiry.
- If you use code *111# to check balance in SMS, you will be charged Rs. 0.24 (including tax) per inquiry.
- If you use code *222# to check balance, you will be charged Rs. 0.24 (including tax) per inquiry.
- If you use code *999# to check balance via internet, you will be charged Rs. 0.24 (including tax) per inquiry.
- With the help of these check codes mentioned above, Telenor users can check their all usage details.
If you want to inquire only about your remaining balance, then all the methods are here.
First Method: How to Check Telenor Balance 2021
Just dial USSD code *444# on your mobile phone dialing pad and wait. Your balance will be shown on your mobile phone screen after a few seconds.
Second Method: How to Check Telenor Balance 2021
Use the helpline to inquire your remaining balance. For this purpose, you should call Telenor customer care representative.
Third Method: How to Check Telenor Balance 2021
If you a Telenor customer and also use smartphone, then you should install “My Telenor” app into you smart device.
How to Install My Telenor app?
Just follow the steps given below to install “My Telenor” app.
- Open play store or app store in your smart device.
- Search app “My Telenor”.
- Download the app “My Telenor”.
- Open or run the app “My Telenor”.
- Sign Up by inserting your Telenor number.
- Now, login your account using the inserted credentials.
Whenever you login, your remaining prepaid balance will be shown on the home screen of app.
That’s all about what you were searching! This is a perfect guide to check Telenor balance.
In the last but not least, share this article in your groups and circles if you find it useful. If you have any question or query related to this topic, feel free to inquire in the comments box. We shall try to get back to you soon.