How to Check If Someone Blocked You on WhatsApp
If you are searching the methods how to check if someone blocked you on WhatsApp, then you browsed the right page.
If someone is keen on knowing how to check someone blocked me on WhatsApp then this article will serve him as WhatsApp Block Checker.
Undoubtedly, Whatsapp is a very useful messaging app since its inception in 2009.
WhatsApp gained unmatchable popularity after Facebook acquired it in 2014 for about 19.3 billion US dollars.
It is a great app but sometimes users are offended by unwanted calls or messages.
But thanks to the messaging service provider company that always cares about its users.
This messaging app allows its users to report or to block anyone they don’t like or have been offended by.
If a person wants to know if he has been blocked on WhatsApp by any person, then WhatsApp does not give any such permission to its users.
How to Check If Someone Blocked You on WhatsApp:
However, there are some hints that can tell you if someone has blocked you on WhatsApp, for example.
If someone blocks you on WhatsApp:
- You will not be able to check their online status.
- You will not be able to check their last seen.
- Also, you will not be able to see this person’s profile picture.
Check by Sending a Message:
Remember that you can send a message to this person on WhatsApp even if it is blocked by another person.
But if you have been blocked then your message will remain a single tick instead of a double tick after being blocked.
Send a message to that person
- If your message gets a single tick and remains the same for a long time, that means you are blocked.
- If it is a double tick that means you are not blocked.
You can also find out if you have been blocked by voice and video calls to this person.
If you are blocked
- You will not be able to make voice calls to that person.
- You will not be able to make video calls to that person.