How to Check CNIC Number With Mobile Number 2021
- To check your CNIC number with your mobile phone number, send a clear (blank) message to 667.
- Assuming your telephone doesn’t permit you to send a clear (blank) message, compose anything in the message body and send it to 667.
- Ufone users can check it by dialing *336#.
If you are thinking about how you can check the CNIC number with a mobile phone number then we will give the detailed answer for this.
What is a CNIC?
Right off the bat, we will inform you concerning what CNIC is and why we need it?
We will try to respond to this inquiry and attempt to give a detailed and credible manual for you.
In Pakistan, each grown-up should enlist for the CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) when they arrive at the age of 18.
NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issues these CNICs to each Pakistani citizen.
The CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) is the card that distinguishes a person as a citizen of Pakistan.
NADRA allot the unique (a novel) 13 digits number at birth when parents or guardians register their kids in their database.
This Unique (a novel) 13 digits number will be the CNIC number when you arrive at the age of 18.
Prior to these computerized cards, NADRA issues the manual NIC (National Identity Card) to each Pakistani citizen.
You ought to have a legitimate CNIC in the event that you need to benefit from facilities from different offices in Pakistan.
Why CNIC is Compulsory?
We need CNIC for different things in Pakistan and some of them are given below.
- To purchase a Mobile telephone SIM card.
- Applying for a Driving license
- For opening a bank account.
- To make your vote
- Getting a Pakistani visa.
- To buy any land or vehicle.
There are some different things for which you need a legitimate and valid CNIC.
From the outset, the NADRA system was not all that great yet with time, their system has worked on a ton.
At the point when you go to a mobile phone franchise, you need CNIC to purchase a sim.
Each resident should give a copy of CNIC to purchase any SIM card.
Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) ensures that each SIM utilized in Pakistan is enlisted one.
So when you check your number subtleties, you will likewise see your CNIC number.
This is the reason this article will help you in discovering the various approaches to check CNIC numbers utilizing your mobile phone number.
Simply stay with us for a couple of moments.
Checking Your CNIC Number
To purchase a SIM you need to have a legitimate and valid CNIC so when you check your mobile SIM number details you can discover your CNIC number.
The Most Effective Method to Check CNIC:
- To check your CNIC number utilizing your mobile phone number then you need to follow a few stages.
The main thing to do is to open the Message application on your cell phone.
- Then, you need to send a clear (blank) message to 667.
- Subsequent to sending a clear (blank) message you will get a message with every one of the details of your sim number.
- You will discover your CNIC in there also so congratulations you can check the CNIC number from the got message.
In the event that the portable you have doesn’t permit you to send a clear (blank) message then, at that point simply compose anything in the message body and send it to 667.
This is a straightforward method to check every one of the insights concerning your mobile SIM number and furthermore to check your CNIC number.
- Ufone users can likewise utilize the USSD code to track down the mobile phone number details (subtleties).
- Dial *336# and afterward type 1.
- You will get insights regarding your registered number.
- Telenor users can send a clear (blank) message to 7751 if they need to find their CNIC number.
All in all, you can utilize any of these approaches to find your CNIC number utilizing the mobile number.
NADRA additionally gives the online system to check the status with your CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card).
You can utilize that also.
In any case, if you need to find it with your number, the previously mentioned ways and methods are best for you.