Instagram Sensitive Content Control Feature: If you want to learn how to activate the great feature, read this article till the end.
Famous social networking website Instagram introduced three new options in a single feature.
In this regard, a new feature on sensitive, sexual, and violent content has been introduced on Instagram.
The popular social networking site has introduced this feature in the “Explore” section.
Instagram gives users the option to control sexual, violent, and sensitive content.
For this purpose, Instagram has introduced a new option in the settings.
Benefits of Instagram New Feature:
This option is called “Sensitive Content Control”.
This feature gives users the option to prevent any kind of immoral, sensitive, and violent content from appearing on their profile.
According to Instagram, if the visible content contradicts the app’s suggestions and is against the user’s choice, it can now be easily restricted.
How to activate Instagram Sensitive Content Control Feature?
If you want to activate this new feature on Instagram, do the following.
- To do this, first, go to Instagram’s settings.
- Select the Account option in Settings.
- Then you will see the option of “Sensitive Content Control. Select it.
- Three options will open in the drop-down, in which you can choose the option of your choice.
- The first option Allow: After enabling it you will see all kinds of content.
- Second option Limit: This option will reduce the number of such content slightly.
- Third option Limit even more: The number of such content will be very limited.
The purpose of introducing this feature by Instagram is to alleviate the grievances in which sensitive content was openly published on major platforms like Instagram.
This feature will help resolve these complaints.
It should be noted that there is a similar option on Instagram support organization i.e. Facebook.
However, on Facebook, this option is limited to images, in which users are alerted by caping sensitive images.
It should also be noted that under the Instagram policy, there will be no bonfire option for those below 18 years of age.