How to send WhatsApp messages without typing?
If you are searching for methods about how to send WhatsApp messages without typing, you are on the right page.
You simply require to request that Google Assistant send a WhatsApp and afterward your work will be finished. Please read on to have complete knowledge about it.
WhatsApp users can without a doubt send a ton of messages without typing them on the messaging application.
For this, all appreciation goes to the digital assistant.
You simply need to request that the virtual assistant send a WhatsApp and afterward your work will be finished.
While Android cell phone users can utilize Google Assistant to send messages.
On the other hand, iOS users can send WhatsApp messages utilizing Siri.
- WhatsApp introduces new emojis for Android
- View once now on WhatsApp: A new feature
- Brilliant Feature of WhatsApp running even the phone is turned off
This is an advantageous method of sending messages when you are occupied or not in a situation to type a message, but rather still, need to communicate something specific.
How to use it?
Here is the most effective method to utilize it.
One can even request that the digital assistants read out messages for you.
Yet, the virtual assistant will request certain consent.
You should give these consents assuming you need the assistant to manage your job.
You should offer admittance to your telephone’s notifications.
For this, Google will show a message, which says “to schedule events, hear your messages, and other significant information, give the Google application admittance to your notifications.”
Relax, you can generally change this in the settings.
You should simply go to the Notification section in the settings and cripple notification access for Google.
Presently, assuming you need to send messages on WhatsApp without typing, then, at that point continue to peruse to find out about how you can send messages with the assistance of Google Assistant.
WhatsApp: How to send messages without composing
- First, you require to install the Google Assistant application on your cell phone from the play store.
- In case you can’t gather it simply by saying “OK Google” or “Hello Google.”
- On your Android telephone or tablet, you can likewise contact and hold the Home button to initiate Google Assistant.
- Once you install it, tap on the “Open” button and say “Hello Google.”
- After that, the digital assistant will react to you.
- You would then have the option to say “Send a WhatsApp message to MMMMM ( mention the name).”
- You should mention (specify) the name of the get in touch with you need to send a message.
- Google Assistant will then get some data (information) about what should be referred to in the message.
- The virtual assistant (menial helper) will then, at that point type and show the message.
- The assistant will say the message is prepared to send.
- So from that point forward, you simply need to say “All right or OK, send it.”
- Your message will then be passed on.
The subsequent time, the partner may straightforwardly send the message.