Children play with devices all the time and we let them play, but do you know there are harmful and negative effects of gadgets on children’s health too.
Yes! It is true as said in a routine phrase that excess of everything is bad.
The same is with the gadget that we think a big source of education and information.
A gadget teaches children but at the same time, there are effects of excessive use of gadgets.
It is a fact that smart devices have become a part and parcel of our lives and the lives of our children.
Negative Effects of Gadgets
In modern times, children of all ages are now seen spending a lot of time in front of smartphones and tablets
- This process can also affect the mental abilities of our children, especially children who are close to puberty.
- According to experts, overuse of modern technology is affecting children’s health and changing their attitudes.
- According to a recent study, the use of smart devices is also causing problems such as mental stress, loss of attention, and shyness in children.
- Prolonged exposure to computer screens and phones is seriously affecting children’s eye health, leading to a number of problems, including extreme fatigue.
- Enjoying playing electronic games restricts mobility, which can lead to many physical problems.
- Constant and incorrect sitting in front of smart devices can cause spinal problems.
- There is a pain in the joints of the hands, neck, and shoulders that children also feel.
- Radiation emitted when using computers or smart devices can cause problems such as insomnia and sleep disturbances.
- Continuing to enjoy electronic games can affect a child’s academic ability.
- Migraines are also becoming more common in children who use electronic games.
- According to experts, the trend of violence against children is also increasing as a result of smart devices and especially electronic games.
Before the situation worsens, parents need to keep an eye on their children’s use of electronic devices.
It is the main responsibility of parents to protects their children from the impact and bad effects of using gadgets.
Parents should not allow their children to develop unhealthy habits.
It is the parents’ responsibility to set rules for their children regarding the use of electronic devices as they are role models for their children.
Parents should make their children fully aware of smart devices and keep in touch with them in this regard.
Make it a habit for your children to see positive things on the screen and set working hours.
Never give smart devices to children under three years of age and make sure that children do not become accustomed to using smart devices at an early age.